Designed to be used with UKLA’s Teaching Writing Effectively: reviewing practice, these materials provide the basis for:
- reviewing school and classroom provision for writing
- children’s and teachers’ perceptions of writing
- identifying key areas for development
- working on extended teaching sequences designed to raise standards
- assessing writing
- evaluating and embedding successful strategies
Please note that this publication will now be supplied as a pdf file to download from a fileshare site.